1. Vitamin D: Since the sun is the primary source of vitamin D, it’s important to get outside and soak up some sun rays. However, spending too much time in the sun without protection can be harmful to your skin. Taking vitamin D supplements can help support your immune system, promote healthy bone growth, and improve your mood.
2. Probiotics: Summer is the perfect season for outdoor activities, which can also expose you to harmful bacteria. Taking probiotic supplements can help support your gut health, improve your digestion, and boost your immune system.
3. Vitamin C: This essential vitamin is known for its immune-boosting properties and can help protect your skin against damage from UV rays. Consuming vitamin C supplements can help reduce inflammation and promote healthy collagen production for younger-looking skin.
4. Omega-3 fatty acids: These healthy fats are found in fish, nuts, and seeds and can help protect your heart health. Taking omega-3 supplements during the summer can help reduce inflammation in the body, improve brain function, and promote healthy skin.
5. Hydration support: Staying hydrated should be at the top of your list during summer. Young Living's Ningxia Red will promote stamina and is a great choice for hydration support and delivering a quick dose of energy.
Incorporating these supplements into your daily routine can help keep you healthy and energized during the summer months. As always, consult with your healthcare provider before starting any new supplement regimen.
Want to know a secret?!
Did you know that there is a huge difference between Young Living® supplements and regular store-bought supplements?
Young Living® supplements have an 80% absorption rate compared to conventional supplements, which only have a 30% absorption rate. That is a 50% increase and it also means you get way more bang for your buck and the supplements will be that much more effective when you switch.
Are you wondering how it works? Young Living® supplements are infused with essential oils which help increase the assimilation (absorption) of other nutrients on a cellular level and they help remove waste from the cells, which helps detoxify them, in turn causing the cells to function at a higher level.
The bottom line... is that you should 100% be taking Young Living’s supplements over your store-bought ones.
To learn more about our supplements feel free to read through our Supplement Unsung Heroes!
Shop the supplements here: